Monday, January 23, 2012

10 Favorite Products of 2011

As we begin the new year, I thought it would be fun to recall my 10 favorite products of 2011. I'm still loving them, though some are a bit hard to find. I guess I'm one of those girls that loves hard-to-get :P


1)
I fell hard for these gorgeously scented bubbly wonders, but alas, they are mainly available in the UK only :( I'm stopping over at Heathrow this summer on way to a vacay destination, and I have a feeling the stopover will mostly consist of me scrambling through duty-free/any drug store I can find to locate these.


2)
Again, hard-to-get! I found these at TJ Maxx and Ross but couldn't find them anywhere else. There was some hope the line would be revived by the creators, Rusk, but after many months of quiet I am afraid this line has met its end :( I'm rationing the last two bottles I've got! 


3)  
This stuff if really insane - it's got a soft, whipped texture that smooths over skin and smells warm and nutty.


4)
 
Another oversees acquisition. Why can't the US of A have cool Labellos like the rest of the world?! I will be desperately searching for these in Scandinavia :)


5)
 
Cheap, cute, and does the job!


6)  
 
A replacement for my Labello Fruity Shine, it's slowly but surely beginning to trump its predecessor!


7)
 
Another cheap but effective favorite; I plan to use this until Neutrogena discontinues it!


8)
 
This lip gloss is fun, has a wonderfully non-sticky texture, and literally smells sublime. Oh, and you can get it for less than a fiver.


9)  
I feel like this lip balm is going to become legendary a la Burt's Bee's Peppermint Lip Balm and Pomegranate Lip Balm.


10)
I haven't posted on this face powder before but I have used it consistently for the past several years. Much better than any MAC powder I've ever used.

There's my top 10 of 2011, hope you enjoyed!










No comments:

Post a Comment