Saturday, January 22, 2011

Tree Hut Original Shea Body Butter

I'm nuts for Tree Hut's Original Shea Body Butter.


It popped out of my stocking Christmas morning (along with a beer, thanks Santa!) and I have been loving it ever since. The tub contains a hefty 7 oz. of light, creamy body butter that smells just like vanilla nut coffee creamer. I have been using it for the past several weeks and I am continually impressed by how this body butter keeps my skin moisturized for 24+ hours without feeling thick or greasy. For those who have used The Body Shop's body butter, I would say this has about the same consistency as the body butters for normal skin. And the scent is great; so warm and relaxing but not overly sweet.


I am pretty sure Santa picked up my Tree Hut Original Shea body butter at Ulta, but you can also find it at these stores for about $10 or less.

If you aren't familiar with Shea, it's a tree native to the dry African savannah that produces nuts rich in nourishing oils. It has been both eaten and used as a moisturizer for centuries. Tree Hut products use only certified organic shea nut butter. Tree Hut also sells body butters, body washes, and sugar scrubs in other exotic scents like Hawaiian Kukui Nut Shea (dying to try that), Brazilian Nut Shea, Tahitian Grass, and the bestselling Coconut Lime.

If you're battling dry winter skin, I would highly recommend this fabulous (and affordable!) body butter. Be sure to tell me if you like it!

Green Beauty Blog Rating: A

No comments:

Post a Comment