Wednesday, May 25, 2011

EOS Everyday Hand Lotion

Also a Walmart find...EOS Everyday Hand Lotion ($4/1.5 oz.). I am big fan of EOS products, and was excited to stumble upon more items from the line (I wonder if Walmart carries EOS's shave creams too?). EOS offers two versions of their hand lotion - Nourish and Refresh - but my local Walmart only carried Refresh.  So, that's the one I came home with! Behold...





Refresh is packed with natural oils, shea butter, and Aloe Vera to moisturize and soothe skin. EOS claims that Refresh has a "cucumber" scent, but to me it smells more like a sweet slice of melon (pretty much the same scent as the Honeysuckle Honeydew Smooth Sphere lip balm). According to EOS's website, Nourish is packed with antioxidants and vitamins C & E to protect and rejuvenate skin. No scent is mentioned in the description, so I am assuming that it's either unscented or has a neutral "lotion" scent.

The lotion is thin and soaks in quickly, so there are no worries of greasy lotion hands. It's not a heavy duty moisturizer, but for every day use (the purpose it's marketed for), it's great. The bottle is thin, flat, and soft - perfectly designed to fit in tight spaces like pant pockets. Considering what this product claims to be and do, I give it an A (gold star)!

1 comment:

  1. Accidentally deleted Sari's comment so I am posting it!

    "I keep seeing this in the store but haven't gotten around to trying it out yet! I may have to the next time I run out of lotion..."

    It's definitely a fun little treat :) I'd buy it again.

    ReplyDelete