Saturday, July 21, 2012

DIY Plumping Lip Gloss


 Just saw this awesome DIY tutorial on Delighted Momma for making your own plumping lip gloss and thought I would share. It's super easy, just add some cinnamon oil (or peppermint or wintergreen) to a lip gloss, mix, and you're ready to plump! To make it all-natural, just start with a natural or organic lip gloss. Lindsay of Delighted Momma recommends using an unscented gloss, I assume because the oil may have its own fragrance, but I think it would be cool to mix and match with a fragranced gloss to get cool flavors like cherry-peppermint or cinnamon-orange!

Can't wait to try this...if any of you do and have good results feel free to let me know!

2 comments:

  1. This is a great tip, thanks for sharing! I'd love to see your results if you end up trying this (hinthint) ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! I saw little vials of cinnamon and peppermint essential oil at Whole Foods so maybe next time I'm there I'll pick some up!

    ReplyDelete