Thursday, July 7, 2011

Burt's Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion


Mother Nature is turning up the thermostat again...helping me beat the heat is Burt's Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion ($9 for 3.38 fl. oz.). The lotion has a thin consistency and a strong peppermint scent. For those who have tried Burt's Bees Peppermint Lip Balm (I'm assuming most everyone has!), the lotion has the same scent and the same tingly, almost burning sensation on the skin. The first time I used the lotion I was a little taken aback by that sensation, but I'm used to it now :)

As for the moisture factor, it does keep my skin soft without being too heavy. Maybe this is TMI, but when I apply heavy moisturizers to my feet before going to bed, my feet tend to sweat a bit in my shoes the next day --> stinky shoes (does this happen to anyone else?!). So, a lighter moisturizer with a natural deodorant like peppermint works wonders, especially in summer!

Overall, I would purchase this lotion again but might try cutting it with another lotion to minimize the tingle factor. Hm...I should experiment!

Green Beauty Blog Rating: B

No comments:

Post a Comment