Friday, May 27, 2011

Tarte Celebutante

I can't say that I'd ever want to be a celebrity. I really enjoy the simple life (yeah, the one without Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie). On an average day you're more likely to find me watching Real Housewives or beauty blogging that out at events. But every girl wonders what it's like to hit the red carpet in a beautiful gown...and Tarte Celebutante ($34/1.8oz.) is perfect for moments when you want to be noticed. It's a dry-oil shimmer spray designed to give skin a healthy glow. The product is thin and spreads easily, so it's not greasy at all. I love dabbing some on my collarbones, arms, and gams before a night out. It's way sexier than baby oil!




 Check out that shimmer!

Tarte Celebutante has a noticeable coconut scent that lingers after application, so if you have a sensitive nose you may wish to steer clear. If you're a fan of coconut, slap some on, close your eyes, and dream yourself away to your favorite tropical destination. It's a little expensive for how much you get, but a little goes a long way. I plan to a dupe using some coconut oil and an old box of Guerlain Meteorites...I'll let you know how it goes!

Overall, I love the formulation, performance and scent but the price is a deterrence. So, I give it an A-.

No comments:

Post a Comment