Thursday, January 27, 2011

You put the lime in the coconut...

I visited Santa' workshop - I mean, Ulta - today and took the chance to check other items from the Tree Hut brand. When I saw on Tree Hut's website that Coconut Lime was their bestselling fragrance I was a little skeptical. Coconut Lime is a trendy scent lately, and most of the variations I've come across smell like cheap tropical drinks. I was concerned that Tree Hut's bestselling fragrance was going to be a wild card like Jelly Belly's bestselling jelly bean flavor, which at my last check was Buttered Popcorn (really?). I wasn't ready to trust the masses. But when I caught a whiff of Tree Hut's Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter today I was impressed - the scent is light and citrusy with a fatty, coconutty undertone that is not at all hangover-inducing.

Once I hit the bottom of the Original Shea Body Butter Santa brought me for Christmas I think I might try the Coconut Lime version next. Hope the groundhog doesn't run from his shadow this year because I am starting summer early!

Ulta is currently selling Tree Hut Shea Body Butters at an affordable $6.99 for 7 oz. If you get a chance, click on the link above and check out all the rave reviews from other satisfied customers. The product has 50 reviews and currently the lowest rating is 4/5 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment