Saturday, April 9, 2011

Euro-trip Arsenal

Munich by Aerial Photography on Flickr


In exactly 68 days I will board a flight to Munich for 10 days of euro-tripping! I am super excited and already pondering what beauty items to pack. Since all the literature I've read about traveling to Europe emphasizes the importance of packing light, I guess I won't be lugging my Urban Decay Book of Shadows with me transatlantic. Below are the items I plan to take for a perfect European summer look:
Urban Decay Naked Palette, $48

Alba TerraTints Tinted Lip Balm in Blaze, $3.99

Mini bottles of Garnier Fructis Pure & Clean Shampoo and Conditioner (free with purchase of full-size bottles at WalMart)

Badger Balm SPF 30+ Sunscreen for Face & Body, $16

Oh yeah, and toothpaste and deodorant :P Now what to wear?!

No comments:

Post a Comment