Saturday, February 19, 2011

Garnier Fructis Natural Shampoo and Conditioner


Is there any shampoo or conditioner scent that you simply love? I myself am crazy about the scent of Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner. In college I used Garnier Sleek & Shine but stopped once I noticed that parabens were included in the ingredients list. The other day I was daydreaming that it would be nice if Garnier released some natural shampoos....and lo and behold, there they were when I walked into CVS today! Garnier Fructis 98% natural shampoo and conditioner.

I took a sniff and the products still had that nice green appley, citrusy scent - just like a vinho verde (delish, check them out). I didn't buy any since I'm still working through my current shampoo and conditioner, but I couldn't help thinking about it later. I did a quick search online and couldn't find the new natural Garnier Fructis products online. So maybe they're limited edition? When I saw them at CVS they were in a little promotional section of the store along with other new cosmetic releases.

Anyway, I'm excited enough about the new natural versions of my favorite shampoo and conditioner to venture back into CVS and seal the deal. Hopefully more haircare companies will release natural versions of their products, fingers-crossed!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know if this is what you're talking about, but I've seen an eco-friendly line of Garnier Fructis at Target recently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do not be fooled by labels testifying their natural qualities, the term natural is being used just for marketing on a lot of products. Check the labels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sari: Yep, that's what I'm talking about! I finally found the Garnier Pure & Clean line at some retail stores, too. Hooray!

    @Mary: Thank you, I completely agree. Same with processed food, I always check the ingredients. You never know what might be lurking behind the marketing!

    ReplyDelete