Friday, October 19, 2012

Empties!

Here is my latest round of empties. I took this picture with my phone, please forgive the bad quality!


Clockwise from top:

1. Tom of Maine's Whole Care Fluoride Toothpaste in Spearmint
I originally purchased this toothpaste because I thought it did not contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, which can sometimes cause mouth sores. Unfortunately the toothpaste does contain SLS, but so far it hasn't irritated my mouth. I like that this toothpaste is not as sweetly flavored as some others and contains natural flavors and abrasives.
2. Yes to Cucumbers Travel Pack Face Wipes
Review here.
3. The Body Shop Mini Mango Body Scrub
I swiped this scrub from a gift set my sister received ;P I found this scrub to be just okay, mainly because I didn't like the base that the scrubbies were in. The base almost has a gel-like consistency, and I think simple oil bases feel better on skin.
4. Ilka Fine Limp Hair Shampoo (discontinued!)
Review here.
5. Physician's Formula Organic Wear Eye Makeup Remover Fluid
Review here.


2 comments:

  1. You finished up a lot of things! I need to start focusing on going through some of my nearly-empty products instead of product jumping like I usually do...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been making a conscious effort to work my way through old stuff. It gives me a silly sense of accomplishment. Oh, the little things.

      Delete