Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Korres Pomegranate Regimen Kit at Marshall's

I'm back to share something I found at Marshall's a couple weekends ago - The Korres Pomegranate regimen kit (reg. $39.50, $14.99 at Marshall's).

The set contains:

-White Tea facial cleanser, 0.68oz
-Pomegranate scrub, 0.68oz
-Pomegranate mask, 0.68oz
-Pomegranate cream-gel, 0.68oz
-Evening Primrose eye cream, 0.34oz

Regular readers may know that I am crazy about Korres' body care line and I am so stoked to finally try some of their skincare offerings! I really like everything in the kit so far, especially the evening primrose eye cream and Pomegranate Mask. I never use masks and I haven't been using eye cream for a while, so it's nice to have these. I'm not sure that I would re-purchase any of the items in this kit since they almost twice as expensive as drugstore alternatives, but it's still nice to give them a whirl.






 Score!!!



 Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment