Sunday, October 17, 2010

It's been a while...

Wow, I haven't updated in over a month...life is picking up! My schedule is packed nowadays and it's a struggle to make social plans let along update this blog. I did grab some time last weekend to go shopping with my mom, and came home with the treat below:


It's Sexy Bath's Pumpkin Oatmeal Body Bar! It was only $3.50 at Marshall's - amazing. I've been noticing more green beauty products popping up at discount stores like TJ Maxx and Marshall's and I love it!

Lovers of the Philosophy brand can expect a similarly delicious experience with this product. It smells sweet and spicy - like Thanksgiving dessert in soap form. It's definitely a festive pick-me-up as the days turn grayer in Nor Cal. It lathers nicely but rinses clean and leaves the faintest scent on the skin. I even used it to lather up my legs before shaving and no nicks!

I threw away the packaging and can't find an ingredients list online (doh!). But I do remember that the bar contains natural plant oils as well as Vitamins A, C, and E which protect and smooth skin. Thankfully it does not contain parabens or Trisodium EDTA. A quick search revealed that Sexy Hair Concepts, the brand behind Sexy Bath & Body, may be fading out this product, so if you are curious to try this snap it up online! Or try your local Marshall's :P

Green Beauty Blog Rating: A+

No comments:

Post a Comment